- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds. Let set for 30-60 minutes, then add popsicle sticks. Freeze for another 4-6 hours or until frozen.
- When you’re ready to serve, run some warm water along your popsicle mold to loosen the popsicles and serve immediately.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 egg whites
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheese
- 1/4 cup rinsed canned beans (such as pinto beans or black beans)
- Salsa (to taste)
CHICKEN & ASPARAGUS PENNE
I have personally made this dish and it’s easy not to mention delicious! If I can get my three teens to eat it you can too!
- 1 lb Chicken breast
- 1 lb asparagus
- 12 oz Penne
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Cooked your chicken
- Cook your noodles by boiling
- Take the asparagus and place in the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Add your pasta
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Add chicken and stir it up a bit to coat everything
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan and pop under your broiler for 5 minutes to get it nice and crunchy
This is perhaps one of my most used and most favorite webpages. Click on the items you have in your refrigerator or cupboard and this will generate meals you can make with those items. Click on “Find Recipes” on the right. Try it out!
These are great! On the go and so easy!